Saturday, May 29, 2010

M0019 - WOW Gospel 2010


  • Audio CD (January 26, 2010)
  • Original Release Date: 2010
  • Number of Discs: 1
  • Label: Verity
Disc: 1

1. Souled Out-Hezekiah Walker & The Love Fellowship Choir
2. Back II Eden- Donald Lawrence & The Co.
3. Praise Him In Advance -Marvin Sapp
4. Help Me Believe-Kirk Franklin
5. Wait On The Lord-Donnie McClurkin Feat. Karen Clark Sheard
6. Good News-Vanessa Bell Armstrong
7. Faithful To Believe-Byron Cage
8. It Ain't Over Maurette -Brown Clark
9. God Is A Healer-Kurt Carr & The Kurt Carr Singers
10. Justified-Smokie Norful
See all 14 tracks on this disc

Disc: 2

1. They That Wait-Fred Hammond
2. Saved By Grace-Israel Houghton
3. Here I Am To Worship-Heather Headley
4. I Worship You-Mary Mary
5. Chasing After You (The Morning Song)-Tye Tribbett & G.A.
6. I Look To You -Whitney Houston
7. I Pour My Love-Juanita Bynum
8. I Trust You-James Fortune & Fiya
9. Free-Darwin Hobbs
10. Restored-J Moss
See all 16 tracks on this disc


Download All

Download CD 1

Download CD 2

No comments:

Post a Comment